Home | Contact Us | Agendas | City Intranet
Click to Home
Go To Search
Mayoral Proclamations
Requesting Proclamations
The Mayor issues proclamations for activities he deems worthy. To request a proclamation, submit an application to the City Manager’s office.

The Mayor will advise the applicant as to whether the proclamation is approved. If the proclamation is approved, the City Manager’s Executive Assistant will prepare the proclamation and schedule the Mayor to deliver it to your group.

City of Guthrie, 101 N. 2nd, Guthrie, OK 73044 | 405-282-2489 | www.cityofguthrie.com
Home | Contact Us | Sitemap | Agendas | Recycled Energy | Accessibility | Copyright Notices | Disclaimer | Powered by CivicPlus